we are happy to be there for you
Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. to late
(kitchen until 9 p.m.)
Sunday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
(kitchen until 7p.m.)
The attractive gastronomic meeting place
Welcome to Gasthaus Badhof
The Gasthaus Badhof is home to the public restaurant with bistro and large terrace. With a fantastic view, the gastronomic meeting place offers an attractive place to stop for golfers, joggers, walkers, hikers, families and dog owners. Dogs are welcome on our terrace and in the bistro. The Gasthaus Badhof is centrally located and easily accessible on foot, by bike, bus and car. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the house.
The focus is on seasonal and regional cuisine with freshly prepared products, friendly, competent service and consistently high quality with a very good price-performance ratio.
We are pleased to welcome you to the public restaurant Gasthaus Badhof with Smoker Lounge.
Please note that dogs are only allowed in the bistro area and on the terrace.
Our guests are already served in the morning in our bistro.
We offer the same menu at lunchtime and in the evening as in the restaurant area.
You are welcome to bring your four-legged companions here.
Terrace with swiss wrestling table
Enjoy the fantastic view of the city of Lucerne, Lake Lucerne and the mountains with a cool beer, a sparkling white wine and a fine meal.
A special highlight is the exclusive swiss wrestling table for your atmospheric aperitif. The wood comes from the 2019 Swiss Wrestling Festival in Zug.
we are very pleased to be able to spoil you. If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you.
The whole team and the Schuler family are looking forward to your visit!
Office opening hours
The secretariat team is here for you at the following times:
- From April to October daily from 7 am to 8 pm
- From November to March - with the exception of January - daily from 8 am to 5 pm
Opening hours restaurant
High season (Easter to the end of October):
- Monday to Saturday from 8.00 a.m. until late (kitchen until 9 pm)
- Sunday from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. (kitchen until 7.00 p.m.)
In the low season (7 November 2022 to 31 March 2023):
- Monday and Tuesday closed with self-service for drinks
- Wednesday to Saturday from 8am until late (kitchen from 11:30am to 2pm and 6pm to 9pm)
- Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (kitchen open until 4 p.m.)
Please reserve your table:
Phone +41 41 379 00 30
Company holidays 2022/2023
- Restaurant closed 24 December 2022 until 24 January 2023.
- Hotel open with breakfast up to and including 31 December 2022, then closed until 24 January 2023.
- Secretariat staffed daily until 1 January 2023, then irregularly until 24 January 2023.
- Restaurant (divisible, total 120 seats)
- Bistro with bar (40 seats)
- Terrace (partly covered, 100 seats)
- Seminar room (divisible, maximum 99 seats) with modern presentation technology
We thank you for your visit and wish you a pleasant stay.
The Schuler family and the whole team