In January at the weekends:
Friday and Saturday from 8am until late (kitchen until 9pm)
Sunday from 8am until 5pm (kitchen until 4pm)
February to Easter 2022:
Wednesday to Saturday from 8am until late (kitchen until 9pm)
unday from 8am until 5pm (kitchen until 4pm)
The attractive gastronomic meeting place
Welcome to Gasthaus Badhof
The Gasthaus Badhof is home to the public restaurant with bistro and large terrace. With a fantastic view, the gastronomic meeting place offers an attractive place to stop for golfers, joggers, walkers, hikers, families and dog owners. Dogs are welcome on our terrace and in the bistro. The Gasthaus Badhof is centrally located and easily accessible on foot, by bike, bus and car.
The focus is on versatile cuisine with freshly prepared products, no waiting times, friendly, competent service and consistently high quality with a very good price-performance ratio. Free WLAN is available throughout the entire house.
We are pleased to welcome you to the public restaurant Gasthaus Badhof with Smoker Lounge.
Please note that dogs are only allowed in the bistro area.
Our guests are already served in the morning in our bistro. We offer the same menu at lunchtime and in the evening as in the restaurant area. You are welcome to bring your four-legged companions here.
Terrace with swiss wrestling table
Enjoy the fantastic view of the city of Lucerne, Lake Lucerne and the mountains with a cool beer, a sparkling white wine and a fine meal. A special highlight is the exclusive swiss wrestling table (the wood comes from the 2019 Swiss Wrestling Festival in Zug) for your atmospheric aperitif.
We are very pleased to welcome you on the terrace or in the restaurant. Due to current regulations, indoor consumption is only permitted for guests with a valid COVID certificate. The terrace is not affected by this measure and can still be visited by all guests.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The whole team and the Schuler family are looking forward to your visit!
Office opening hours
The secretariat team is here for you at the following times:
- In January from Friday to Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm
- From November to March - with the exception of January - daily from 8 am to 5 pm
- From April to October daily from 7 am to 8 pm
Opening hours restaurant
January (from 14 January 2022):
- Friday and Saturday from 8am until late (kitchen until 9pm)
- Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm (kitchen until 4 pm)
Low season (from February to Easter):
- Monday and Tuesday self-service - no warm kitchen.
- Wednesday to Saturday from 8 am until late (kitchen until 9 pm).
- Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (kitchen until 4 p.m.)
High season (Easter to the end of October):
- Monday to Saturday from 8.00 a.m. until late
- Sunday from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. (kitchen until 7.00 p.m.)
Please reserve your table:
Phone +41 41 379 00 30
- Restaurant (divisible, total 120 seats)
- Bistro with bar (40 seats)
- Terrace (partly covered, 100 seats)
- Seminar room (divisible, maximum 99 seats) with modern presentation technology
We thank you for your visit and wish you a pleasant stay.
The Schuler family and the whole team